Online World Social Game 2019 Hotel Hideaway: Virtual Party

firstgamehack.com

device - apple ipad
Audience Score - 25159 Review
critique - So The concept of the game is great! However it’s lacking many things to make it actually fun. I mean yes, you can talk freely to people about whatever you want. But earning coins and gems is another story. You can only spin the wheel and open boxes for them. I thought you could write up some mini-games like questionnaire, Fashion Show, and maybe something like playing against other people. Perhaps in Connect-4 or Chess. Something like that to win more coins. And everyday, you earn 10 diamonds. (Or something like that) Oh and! I’d like to decorate my hotel room. Maybe you can implement a furniture shop. And implement more lands. Like an inside pool, gym, (ik you have something like a gym, but I was thinking of a bigger one with workout equipment. You could very well update the previous areas to save less time) parking lot, hotel garden, sauna, laundry place, and a wedding/reception area. You know, like real hotels! This game just slightly gets boring since you can only play two games, and talk to people. And I guess decorate you character. But I believe you should lower the diamond prices to make them affordable
Sulake Corporation Oy
version notes - New stuff:
Version - 3.3.1
purchases - Suitcase of Diamonds

Hotel hideaway: virtual party pictures. Hotel Hideaway: Virtual party 2. Hotel hideaway: virtual party planner. Hotel hideaway virtual party. Hotel hideaway: virtual party online. Hotel Hideaway: Virtual party poker. Hotel Hideaway: Virtual party rentals. Hotel Hideaway: Virtual party time.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

اجتماعیجات توریاب صنعت nice mood بررسی و تحلیل ادیان و اعتقادات خريد بليط چارتري پاتايا|خريد آنلاين تور پاتايا|خريد بليط هواپيما Porscha computer مجله علمی دانشجویی بیان